The Chief Executive and members of Scami Snc want to settle and maintain a Quality Management System complying with the requirements indicated by the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 in the design and manufacture of tools for finishing and super-finishing of the holes.
The Chief Executive and the members of Scami Snc desire to follow these main objectives:
- Knowledge, understanding and complete satisfaction of the needs and expectations of its customers / distributors and concerned;
- Supplyng of high quality products together with a constant information and technical support;
- Strengthening the market position in Italy and abroad and achieve adequate profitability;
- Respect the regulations in particular for the health and safety of workers and environmental aspects
The quality management system must ensure the achievement of defined objectives and continuous performance improvement through the following general principles:
- Meeting the requirements of stakeholders involved and of those resulting from laws and regulations;
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness / efficiency of the QMS and its processes;
- Empowerment of all the staff on the quality of products and services;
- Provision of technical resources aimed at improving the quality of products;
- Defining measurable objectives with appropriate indicators;
- Continuous monitoring of internal and external operations aimed at maintaining a high quality of its products;
- Continuous technical training and personnel training.
The objectives and the related indicators as defined in the Improvement Plan, are consistent with this policy, common to all the departments involved, periodically reviewed by management and, if necessary, revised.
This Quality policy should be shared and understood within the organization and communicated to stakeholders; therefore, it shall be notified to the staff and is available on the company website. During the management review it is verified its suitability and are decided updates.
The Management, with the cooperation of the relevant Departments, verify, through regular meetings, review and internal audits, that the QMS is effectively implemented and that the contents of this policy is understood, implemented and supported at all levels.